WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2020
RE-OPENING AND VISITATION UPDATE
For questions, please contact our Compliance Hotline at (765) 962-6546 extension 489.
As always, you may reach Friends Fellowship President Christopher Fields at (765) 962-6546 extension 421.
MASK UP HOOSIERS
RE-OPENING AND VISITATION UPDATE
Re-opening requires everyone to do their part when it comes to properly:
1. Wearing a mask
2. Washing hands
3. Maintaining safe physical distance from others (at least six feet)
Friends Fellowship Community requires all employees, residents, visitors and vendors to wear a mask.
What is New?
Outdoor Visitations begin again on July 4th
Friends Fellowship Community Beauty Shop opens again on July 6th
Indoor Visitation may resume on July 17th
Visits will be scheduled and limited to six (6) visitors outdoors or two (2) visitors indoors at each time. All visits (indoor and outdoor) must be scheduled. To schedule a visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (765) 962-6546 and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule the visit.
A staff member must be present to allow for personnel to help with the transition of residents, monitoring of visitation, and wiping down visitation areas after each family, partner or friendship visit.
• Must have a scheduled appointment and utilize the routes indicated by the facility to travel to and from the visitation area.
• A face mask must be worn by all present during visitation. Visitors must appropriately wear a face covering at all times.
• Must be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID.
• Must sign in and provide contact information.
• Must not have signs or symptoms of COVID, attest to their COVID testing results, and provide documentation they no longer meet CDC criteria for transmission-based precautions if they have had COVID.
• Areas where visitors and residents sit must be wiped down between visitations using an approved antiviral disinfectant.
• Participants must maintain a distance of at least six (6) feet between visitors and loved ones. Alcohol-based hand rub must be use by families visiting residents.
• Children under the age of 2 are not required to wear a mask per CDC guidance.
Friends Fellowship retains the right to deny visitation if circumstances pose a risk of transmitted COVID-19 to the facility; either the resident, visitor or employee might be at risk of harm; or if weather warnings or extreme temperature do not allow adequate protection to the resident, visitor, or employee. The facility may establish additional guidelines as needed to ensure the safety of visitations and the facility operations.
Friends Fellowship Community continues to offer virtual visits with your loved one via Skype, FaceTime and Zoom. If you would like to arrange a virtual visit, please email us at email@example.com and we will contact you to arrange the visit.
INDEPENDENT HOUSING RESIDENTS
General Information beginning July 17th
• You must wear a cloth mask at all times while in the Main Building.
• You may enter the Main Building, Health Care Center, or The Courtyards for scheduled visits.
• You may enter the Main Building to pick up your mail and packages.
• You may attend activities and events in the building.
RESIDENTS THAT RESIDE IN THE MAIN BUILDING
• You may enter the Health Care Center or The Courtyards.
DAILY COMMUNICATION WITH RESIDENT REPRESENTATIVES
Friends Fellowship Community continues daily communication with all primary resident representatives of record on a daily basis. A COVID-19 dashboard of information is communicated each weekday electronically via automated voice, text or email.
In addition to the statistical information, updates are shared on the dashboard. Resident representatives are encouraged to check the dashboard for updates.
Friends Fellowship Community thanks everyone that has come forward to serve your neighbors in this time of need.