THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2020
UPDATE FOR RESIDENTS TAKING TRIPS OUTSIDE THE FACILITY
UPDATE FOR RESIDENTS TAKING TRIPS OUTSIDE THE FACILITY:
Residents may leave the facility for:
• Necessary appointments provided they take proper precautions with the following:
• Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet
• Perform hand hygiene prior to and after excursion/appointment
• Must wear a cloth mask for the duration of the excursion/appointment
In these instances, there is no recommendation for quarantine upon return to the facility.
UPDATE FOR RESIDENTS Leaving THE FACILITY for an extended stay away:
If a resident is away for a period of time greater than 7 days, Friends Fellowship Community will consider the resident a re-admission and ask that the resident remain quarantined for a period of 14 days.
Outdoor visits are still encouraged.
Indoor visits remain paused based on direction provided by the local health department.
This is all subject to change based on community spread statistics. Thank you for your patience as we work through this time together.
MASK UP HOOSIERS
RE-OPENING AND VISITATION UPDATE
Re-opening requires everyone to do their part when it comes to properly:
1. Wearing a mask
2. Washing hands
3. Maintaining safe physical distance from others (at least six feet)
Friends Fellowship Community requires all employees, residents, visitors and vendors to wear a mask.
Visits will be scheduled and limited to six (6) visitors outdoors at each time. All visits must be scheduled. To schedule a visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (765) 962-6546 and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule the visit.
A staff member must be present to allow for personnel to help with the transition of residents, monitoring of visitation, and wiping down visitation areas after each family, partner or friendship visit.
• Must have a scheduled appointment and utilize the routes indicated by the facility to travel to and from the visitation area.
• A face mask must be worn by all present during visitation. Visitors must appropriately wear a face covering at all times.
• Must be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID.
• Must sign in and provide contact information.
• Must not have signs or symptoms of COVID, attest to their COVID testing results, and provide documentation they no longer meet CDC criteria for transmission-based precautions if they have had COVID.
• Areas where visitors and residents sit must be wiped down between visitations using an approved antiviral disinfectant.
• Participants must maintain a distance of at least six (6) feet between visitors and loved ones. Alcohol-based hand rub must be used by families visiting residents.
• Children under the age of 2 are not required to wear a mask per CDC guidance.
Friends Fellowship retains the right to deny visitation if circumstances pose a risk of transmitted COVID-19 to the facility; either the resident, visitor or employee might be at risk of harm; or if weather warnings or extreme temperature do not allow adequate protection to the resident, visitor, or employee. The facility may establish additional guidelines as needed to ensure the safety of visitations and the facility operations.
Friends Fellowship Community continues to offer virtual visits with your loved one via Skype, FaceTime and Zoom. If you would like to arrange a virtual visit, please email us at email@example.com and we will contact you to arrange the visit.
INDEPENDENT HOUSING RESIDENTS
• You must wear a cloth mask at all times while in the Main Building.
• You may attend activities and events in the building.
• You may schedule outdoor visits with residents residing in the Main Building, Health Care Center, and The Courtyards.
• Your mail and packages will continue to be delivered to your house.
RESIDENTS THAT RESIDE IN THE MAIN BUILDING
• You may participate in scheduled visits in the Health Care Center and The Courtyards.
DAILY COMMUNICATION WITH RESIDENT REPRESENTATIVES
Friends Fellowship Community continues daily communication with all primary resident representatives of record on a daily basis. A COVID-19 dashboard of information is communicated each weekday electronically via automated voice, text or email.
In addition to the statistical information, updates are shared on the dashboard. Resident representatives are encouraged to check the dashboard for updates.
Friends Fellowship Community thanks everyone that has come forward to serve your neighbors in this time of need.
For questions, please contact our Compliance Hotline at (765) 962-6546 extension 489.
As always, you may reach Friends Fellowship President Christopher Fields at (765) 962-6546 extension 421.