We are looking for caring and dependable individuals to work as a staff assistant in full-time, part-time or temporary positions.
Our staff assistants are trained to assist residents and the nursing staff. You will be trained to:
- assist residents with eating
- accompany residents to an appointment
- play an important role in the lives of our residents
Your duties will include everyday tasks that bring pleasure to our residents, including:
- ensuring that the resident’s bed is made just how they like it
- delivering meals to residents
- providing fresh beverages and snacks to residents
- assisting residents to activities and events
To apply, please fill out the form below or download the application at the bottom of the page and return, in person, to Lisa VanDevender at 2030 Chester Boulevard.