Enjoy a completely independent lifestyle in our apartments with convenient access to many services and amenities offered throughout the Community.
- A full kitchen including appliances (frost-free refrigerator with icemaker, electric range with self-cleaning oven, garbage disposal, dishwasher)
- One- and two-bedroom floor plans
- Walk-in closets with built-in shelves
- Walk-in showers and/or tub/showers with hand-held shower attachment
- Carpet, draperies and sheers
- Washer and dryer
- Appliance repair and maintenance
- Sheers and drapery cleaning as needed
- 24-hour security
- Access to all amenities in Main Building
- Trash and recycling collection
- Utilities (except telephone/computer)
- Four one-way transportation trips per month (local appointments)
- Exterior and interior maintenance
- Carpet cleaning as needed
- Window washing as needed
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- 24-hour emergency nurse call
- Access to Health Care Center services
- Expanded basic cable TV
- Recreational activities
Available at an Additional Fee
- Guest rooms
- Guest dining
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Personal driver with FFC car
- Laundry services and dry cleaning
- Nursing Clinic services
- Attic storage
The entry fee is composed of two parts – (a) a Refund Portion and (b) the Life Lease fee.
a) The Refund Portion is returned to you or your estate upon the resale of the Independent Living Apartment formerly occupied by said member or within six months of the death or withdrawal of said member, whichever shall first occur.
b) The Life Lease fee ($70,000 for one person; $85,000 for two people) would be refunded on a prorated basis if the apartment is vacated due to death or withdrawal from Friends Fellowship within the first 24 months of residency. After the 24th month of residency, the Life Lease fee is no longer refundable. If you are relocating to another accommodation within the Community, full credit for the Life Lease fee would be given toward the other accommodation.
If you are relocating to another type of accommodation within the Community, full credit of the Life Lease Fee would be given toward the other accommodation.
|Total Entry Fee =||Life Lease Fee +||Refund||Monthly Fee|
|1 Large Bedroom||$98,500||$70,000||$28,500||$1,835|
|1 Large Bedroom||$113,500||$85,000||$28,500||$2,220|
Only when someone needs Assisted Living or the Health Care Center would it be necessary to move to another accommodation.
- Guest Meals: Between $7.15 and $13.80 plus Sales Tax
- Beauty Shop: Between $6.55 and $63.45
- Guest Rooms: $75.00 plus 7% Sales Tax and 5% Innkeeper’s Tax (per night) **
- Carport: $26.00 (per month)
* For a 30-day month
** Innkeeper’s tax effective 12/1/2015
All fees are subject to change.
For a list of Independent Living Apartment fees broken down individually, see our A La Carte Fees document below.
Availability is limited.
To apply, please print and complete the application. Mail or deliver to Friends Fellowship Community along with the $200 non-refundable deposit.